DIY ribbon bow for flower decoration
A bunch of flowers, tied with a ribbon bow, noble and elegant, today Xmas Ribbon will teach you how to make a ribbon bow suitable for decorating bouquets.
1. Take a piece of ribbon.
2. Pinch out an "ear" from the ribbon on the right.
3. Pull the "ear" back to the left.
4. At the same time, press the left ribbon to the bottom of the "ear" from above.
5. Make a full circle around the "ears" with the end of the ribbon facing down.
6. Use the thumb and index finger of your right hand to reach into the ribbon circle made in the previous step, gently grasp the ribbon and pull it out to the right.
7. Adjust the size of the ribbon bow, and finally deal with the "tail" of the ribbon bow,。